Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you are considering a new dental home, you probably have a number of questions. Some of our most popular ones are listed here. We also have information available about insurance, payment options, and financing on our financial page.
Take a moment to read through some of our most popular questions. If you do not see yours listed here, please contact our office. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Will my dental treatment hurt?
- Can you help with my dental anxiety?
- Do you offer clear braces?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- Why do I need a dental cleaning if I brush my teeth?
- What are the benefits of laser dentistry?
- I have severely worn teeth. Can you help?
- Can you give my smile a whole new look?
- Will my dental cleaning hurt?
- Can you whiten my teeth fast?
- How do I know if I need a root canal?
- Does laser dentistry hurt?
- I can't wear my CPAP mask. What are my options?
- Do you treat patients with a strong gag reflex?
- Can adults benefit from fluoride treatment?
- Will Invisalign work for my teen?
- How long does dental implant treatment take?
- What if I experience sensitivity when I whiten my teeth?
- My smile was damaged in an accident. Can you fix it?
- What happens if I do not treat my sleep apnea?
- Is there a treatment alternative to having my tooth extracted?
- What is gingival contouring?
- What makes your dental office different?
- Do you offer dental implants?
- What is Invisalign?
- Will I need to go to a specialist for treatment?
- What should I do if I snore or think I have sleep apnea?